Friday, April 08, 2005

Sith

I usually listen to the Z100 morning show every morning. I was lying in bed last Friday morning, after hitting the snooze button a couple of times, when I heard an advertisement about a sneak preview in theatres that day only of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Oh man, I was so excited. How awesome would that be? I'd be one of the first people to have seen the movie and know the details of the last link in the Star Wars saga! So I got to work, called the theatre, at which point the guy on the other end of the phone said he had never heard of such a thing. That's when I looked at the calender and saw the date - April Fools.

Well, it's not as bad as the people who have already camped outside Grauman's Chinese theatre in Hollywood 7 weeks in advance only to be informed that there was a good chance that Revenge of the Sith might not even show at that theatre but at another one 1 mile down the road.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4419365.stm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home