Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"You suck... You are killing this blog, bitch!"

So this is in response to all the bitches that called me out for my post on Brighton's blog. You are all way too fucking sensitive.
So, I didn't express myself in the most respectful manner. I was just stating what everyone else was thinking, that Kristin's entries were just bringing the blog down. I'm only sorry that I didn't post my name to begin with.
And also, the word "bitch" is in no way meant to be a derogatory term against women. The word is no longer associated with or restricted to a particular gender.
To the asshole who tracked down my IP address and banned me... Who the fuck are you? The Blog Avenger? And just so you know, I haven't erased your last comment or blocked you from commenting further on my blog.
As long as Brighton is back and I get an entertaining article to read from her every now and then, I'll be happy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you owe both Kristin and Brighton an apology for what you said, but thats up to you, maybe you don't want to be a part of this community and thats just fine with us.

The hatemailer warning on Brightons blog and many others is taken seriously around here son. That was after a spell of women bloggers quit blogging and or moved there blogs and also passworded there very nice blogs because of people like you. Words can hurt peoples feelings and make them feel very badly.

I have a lot of very nice and sweet friends here and I don't like it when they are verbally abused.

I'm not going to say anymore about this subject, i just wanted you to hear my opinion.

I would put my name but i'm afraid to, and I think you can guess why!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Who the fuck are you? The Blog Avenger?"

It goes both ways, bitch. What makes you think anyone wants to hear your shitty ass opinion?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Demon Queen said...

What do you care if they kill their own blog?

I beat the fuck out of mine daily!

You shouldn't mess with the grrrrls, we get pretty protective in a very fang and flogger way.

You just needed some female attention didn't you?
Come play nice... or rough... your choice, but I won't be responsible for the aftermath.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch isn't derogatory toward women? Dude, put down the crack pipe. Of course it is, and that's just how you meant it. And don't start with all that "but the homeboys call each other niggah and that's OK." That's all bullshit. Now on the other hand, I happen to agree with you, that the Brighton/Kristen blog has veered a long way from the stripping content we all find so interesting, that the bicycle rant was crap, and that all the responses outing you were kind of uncalled for. I mean, you write a blog with inflammatory remarks, you've gotta expect a few flames in response, and they're getting pretty uppity about yours. But don't back off and claim you didn't mean anything by it. Stand by your flame.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home