Friday, March 04, 2005

Dinner

I'm having dinner tonight with Kim. The whole deal last week about not wanting to see me anymore was caused by Genine. She said that she used to like me and she was pissed Kim and I got together. Apparently Kim just sprung it on her last Wednesday night and Genine was taken aback by the whole thing. Apparently they talked the whole thing over and everything is cool now.
I guess we'll really see if everything is cool tomorrow night. We're all going to be at a lounge in the meatpacking district for Genine's birthday. We'll see how Genine acts when we're all hanging out.
Shit, I'm just tryin' to get mine. I don't need the rest of this bullshit...
I'm sure dinner tonight will be good. I just wish I had a place of my own to come back to in situations like this. We both live with our parents. Shit would just go down a lot easier, you know?

1 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

I'm narcisitically tracking down people who have me linked, because I really should be doing real work and I don't wanna.

Hi!

been catching up on the Kim thing. Hmmm...hope things work out!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home