Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have a great sense of humor. I was wondering then, why I can't express it in my writing. Some of the authors' blogs I read have an innate ability to create funny posts. I don't think I've ever created even one funny post since I started this blog. I make jokes all day but I don't seem to put them into writing. I definately admire that ability in some writers.
Or maybe this blog just isn't about that. I don't know but I'm going to try and throw out a funny post just to see if I can. Don't know when it'll come but when the idea hits me I will log on and type it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger se7en said...

Hey Tsunami, you caused a little shit storm over at Brightons blog with your cowardly comment aimed at Kristin, and guess which direction that shit storm is headed?

You've been banned from commenting at Brightons blog by ME you fuckhead. Go over and read the comments at Brightons and see whats up.

IP tracking is not so difficult so don't bother denying it was you. I have proof positive you're the lil'
bitch that thinks he can push women around and get away with it.

suck it down, i hope you like shit for lunch because you got plenty headed your way!

se7en

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home