Monday, February 28, 2005

Don't Understand

So last week after we all got back from the snowboarding trip, Kim and I went out to dinner and ended up hooking up. We met up two more times during the week and hooked up each time. It was nice, I have to admit and I know that she really liked it too. She definately had a high interest level.
Now yesterday she sends me an email saying that she is not sure about all this and she can't explain why. She just thinks it is better to leave all this in the past and move on and that's how she ends the email. What is that? What does that mean?
She voiced some concern last week about how she thinks when all of us hang out it will be wierd for the other people. I told her that I don't think they will feel wierd and that I'm glad that I'm getting attached to someone from within my friend circle. I think if I went out with someone else all of us wouldn't hang out as much. This way at least our group is maintained.
Friday night we hung out and I felt that she let herself get even closer to me. I dind't expect to recieve that email on Sunday.
So then I go to reply to the email and it turns out she has blocked my email address! Can you believe that. She blocked me!
She has been the one to constantly call me and text message me since last week. Now she flips it on me and blocks me! Unbelievable. I don't know if this girl is trying to play games or if she really does have serious issues that she's not divulging.
All I know is I don't want to end anything without first meeting face to face. Email or the phone is not the way to do this. She doesn't owe me anything except a face to face meeting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home