Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sensitivity

I think that people here in blogland, as you dorks like to call it, are taking things a little too personally. A small 8 word sentence got the whole community bent out of shape. You seem to be trying to create some type of utopian environment where only the good is exhibited. I'm not sure if I really understand that.
My small comment, which I admit was rather childish, resulted in a barrage of personal attacks. Who's acting like the child now?
I was entitled to my opinion, regardless of if anyone else agreed with it or not.
And by the way, where are you people from that you can't deal with the word "bitch"?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm entitled to my opinion. Which is that you're a bitch.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Demon Queen said...

Was this a sad attempt at an apology?

Say 'sorry' dumbass... that might be a good place to start.

You must be watching your site meter and drooling.

7:21 PM  
Blogger "Tsunami" said...

DQ... you're right...
about the sitemeter...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home