Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Windham

Just got back yesterday from the snowboarding trip that I had planned for me and my 3 friends. Everybody had a great time. We got to Windham mountain at 9:30am on Saturday morning. We would have got there earlier but Jamal got pulled over when we were about 30 minutes away from the mountain. We got in a good day of snowboarding. Lift lines were long but eventually I found a secluded lift on one side of the mountain that gave me access to a couple of good runs. I left the other 3 on the bunny slope to take a lesson with the instructor. We met up for lunch and then I took Genine and Jamal up the mountain with to a beginner run. Jamal was average but Genine did really well for a beginner. After we were done for the day we headed over to the bed and breakfast where we were booked to stay for the weekend.
We sat in the sauna for a little bit and let out muscles heal. Then we ordered some food in and just chilled in our room. We had picked up a couple of bottles of liquor the night before and got to enjoy that before we called it a night.
The next day Jamal didn't come with us to the mountain. He stayed in and chilled at the b&b. We had a couple of good runs and after we were done for the day we chilled at the bar in the lodge for a little while. We had a couple of beers and I think that is where it all started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home