Saturday, September 03, 2005

Can't fall asleep

It's 3am and I can't get myself to fall asleep. I figured I would get up and write out a couple of my thoughts here on this blog. It's been a good outlet for me. Writing is something new that I've discovered that helps to alleviate the pressures of daily life. It's also a record of my thoughts to look back on. Through practice, just like anything else in life, I would like to better my writing skills. It's just like going to the gym and working out. Bi's and Tri's, Chest and Back, Legs and Shoulders, Abs and Cardio. Gotta keep at it to make it better.
I'm taking an English composition class, this my last semester at N.C.C. I'm looking forward to writing a couple of good insightful papers.

I stumbled onto an interesting MySpace profile that had a great video playing on the page. "Stand Back" by Linus Loves. Check out the link, it's a cool video and a great song. I've been listening to it all day over and over again and singing it over and over in my head. Isn't that a great feeling when you discover a great new song or album? I want to share it with everyone I know and have them listen to it all day like I have and love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home