Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I had a septoplasty done last Tuesday. The reason being it should help me breathe easier and lead to better sleep. I felt like I had gotten kicked in the faced for about 2 days after the surgery. My throat also got infected so I was pretty much confined to the house for all July 4th weekend.
I had a BBQ at my house yesterday with a couple of my friends. We bought $150 worth of fireworks which were definately the highlight of the evening. They were all ground based sparkle type fireworks. Definately fun but next time I'd like to find the aerial type.

Albums I've recently downloaded and am listening to:

Daft Punk - Discovery
Rob Thomas - Something to Be
Garden State Soundtrack
John Legend - Get Lifted
R.Kelly TP.3 Reloaded
Kanye West - College Dropout
Beck - Guero
Kanye West - Diamonds (Single)
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters - In your honor
Common - Be
Jay Z - The Grey Album
Gorillaz - Demon Days
The Chemical Brothers - Push the button
Anthony Hamilton - Soulife

I've been using this site called "The Pirate Bay" to download albums using BitTorrent. The best part is the ability to download entire albums. I don' seed anything myself except for when I am downloading the album itself.
I love having new music at my fingertips. My IPOD is full of the best beats. It would be a shame if the RIAA or MPAA shuts down this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home