Friday, July 08, 2005

No Gym

Since I had my surgery last week I have not been able to go to the gym. I can't strain myself otherwise I might tear the stitches in my nose. I'm going to India for 2 weeks so it'll be a full 4 weeks I'll be going without hitting the gym. I haven't stopped working out for that long since I started working out over 2 years ago. It feels wierd. I tend to lose size when I don't go to the gym. That is a feeling that I hate.
I can't wait to start lifting again. I'm hoping that septoplasty will enable me to sleep better and that I will be able to have more energy during the day and thus work out harder.
I'm going into the city today for my friend's girlfriend's birthday. I'm hoping to have a good time but it is difficult when you haven't accomplished a whole lot during the course of the week. For me, to let loose and have a good time I have to have my head clear and not be thinking about anything else. This is when I am the most fun. This is rare though because I always have something else on my mind.
Ideally I like going into all situations and looking at them as an adventure. I like the feeling that anything can happen, I can meet anyone. This is to be in the moment and enjoy the experience whatever it may be. So this is how I will approach tonight; by looking at it as an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home