Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I've got my last golf class this Saturday morning. Then I've got to come to the office and help set up a new web server. (Aren't they aware that I'm quitting and that I don't give a shit anymore.)
I have a take home test to complete on Saturday afternoon as it is due on Monday evening in class.
Saturday night I'll probably head over to my cousin's place in Jersey. I'm going to help him move into his new apartment in Queens on Sunday morning.
Then I'll probably just take my mom out to dinner for Mother's day, or maybe we'll stay home and BBQ. The restaurants are always so crowded on mother's day. The dinner seems forced anyway. I think she would just like it if we spent time together. So a BBQ would mean that I could prepare and cook dinner for her. I can't really think of anything good to buy her. She always says that the best present for her is if I am happy and successfully at whatever I do.

Class is almost over. 2 weeks and my weeknights will be free. I have to figure out if I need to take any classes over the summer if I want to get my degree by December. Cant' wait to get that. It might actually be better than getting an Ipod mini!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home