Thursday, March 27, 2008

Morning in the West Village

I woke up this morning after a long night of moving the last of my things into my new apartment here in the West Village.  That inlcuded the arduous but rewarding task of transporting my fish and their fish tank. 
A quick walk down the block this morning resulted in a trip to get milk, OJ, and a cup of coffee as I haven't yet bought a coffee maker.  I prefer to brew my own coffee because fresh coffee made by me tastes better than any coffee shop coffee.  But I digress.  I still can't believe what a wonderful neighborhood I have here.  After I picked up my groceries I walked past a bread shop, fresh fish store, and a cheese store.  Oh, the possibilities.  I have the means to create some great meals, I can't wait. 
 
Next Stop, the West Village
Published: September 23, 2007
Living here isn't all Magnolia cupcakes. It's hard work. After all, there are tourists to instruct and lots of lore to pass along.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/realestate/23cov.html?ex=1348459200&en=1d4f8ae93906f247&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home