Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Experiment

I thought to add a little variety and try something new on my blog I'd do this:
Here's the link to post to my blog:  tsunami40.gangsta@blogger.com . 
You can send an email to this address and the post will appear here on my blog.  (I won't be able to see what email address you are sending the post from.)
My hope is that I'll get to see an interesting new perspective or see a new idea, that I myself would not have come up with.  
Maybe I'll get spammed, or maybe we'll see something unique, or maybe I won't see anything at all.
Regardless...
Post!

2 Comments:

Blogger teahouse said...

I'm not very blogosphere or technologically savvy, so I confess that you've lost me with your description of what exactly happens.

So is it ok if I just post a comment here and say hi?

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there THB.

What I was looking for was "guest" bloggers.
An email to the address I posted would post on this site.

Comments are good too though!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home