Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm over that girl from last semester

I'm over that girl from last semester. She's not in any of my classes anymore and I think that is a good thing. When I was around her I would completely clam up and I wouldn't be able to function. When I wasn't in class with her I would obsess about her and that is never a good thing. Bottom line is I did give it a shot, perhaps not my best shot, but a shot none the less and was blown off. I could have pursued her after that but I feel like a blow off is a precursor of things to come in a relationship. If she is going to blow me off now, then down the line she might treat me with the same callousness.
I "discovered" her myspace page a couple of months back. She had some beautiful pictures of herself up there and I was hooked into checking daily for updates. I've since deleted the bookmark to her page and haven't visited it since.
A new semester has begun and with it a whole new field of women!
All that being said, I wouldn't mind bumping into her in the library at some point this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home