Friday, October 27, 2006

Seeing out of the haze...

We stumbled upon some good shit this week. I'm talkin' Afghan haze. Haze that puts you in a daze for days. Upper tier haze. Knock you out on the first hit kind of shit. That's what I've been needing to work up my appetite after taking Concerta.
I tried out Concerta 54mg tabs over the summer. I used them with a couple of tabs of Stratera during the day when I needed to study on a couple of occasions.
I'm starting in slowly on the medication now. I've started out on 24mg Concerta tabs with the intention of taking the medicine at least 5 days a week.
I'm still trying to regulate my sleep cycle. I'm still going to sleep too late and waking up later than usual. I've missed more than a couple of days of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home