Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas weekend. It was not a big Christmas at my house this year. It was just me and my mom tonight; she made lasagna for dinner. My dad is overseas until next week.
Tomorrow we're headed over to my mom's cousin's place in Connecticut.
All I want for Christmas is that beautiful, goofy, always distracted, loud, sweet, warm, inescapable, golden haired girl that was in my Physics class this past semester. She is the only reason I went to every class (twice a week) all semester. I did miss one class but that was to go to a Mets playoff game.
I'm planning on finally calling her on Tuesday night. I haven't decided wether to ask her to dinner or just for a cup of coffee. I know she would like to be treated like a lady and taken to dinner. My only doubt is that she might not know me well enough to come out to dinner with me. That is why I was thinking about asking her to meet me for a cup of coffee. I've yet to decide how to play this.
She's in my mind, first thing every morning when I wake up, and she is the last thing I think about before I go to bed. If I do get to know her I know that she will be more than a handfull, a fiery latin woman for certain. I think I'm ready to take it all on though.
My biggest fear really is that she is merely a proximity infatuation. I don't think that's the case. When I'm around her, all I can do is strain my ears to hear her voice, or turn my head so I see her out of the corner out of my eye. And I just want to touch that oh so soft skin of hers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home