Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cingular Cell Phones

I'm at home this Saturday night cuz I've been sick for the past couple of days. Feels like the flu. Nothing too bad but draining none the less. I'm glad I've got it now before classes start up again and my week becomes too hectic.
Watched the Colts beat the Ravens today in a great game. Watching the Saints - Eagles now. Eagles are up by 4.
I was looking forward to drinking some ice cold beers this weekend and eating some wings. Will have to do that during the Championship games next weekend.
I've been looking for new cell phones because my contract is up. I can't decide on 1. I want 3 to satisfy all my needs!
Here are a couple I've been looking at from Cingular:


Samsung BlackJack

Cnet Review





















Blackberry Pearl

Cnet Review






















Cingular 3125

Cnet Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home