Friday, November 05, 2004

Dinner

Going to be having dinner tonight with Kim and Genine. Looking forward to it. They usually keep me entertained.
I still have a paper to write though and it is due tomorrow. I have waited till the last minute once again. I don't know when I'm going to do it. Maybe I'll start it here at work. It's not like I've been doing much of anything here anyway. I have mostly just been surfing the internet for the past 3 days. Literally all day. I've run out of interesting stuff on the web. There is plenty of interesting stuff out there. It's just that your brain can only handle so much of the internet. I've already overloaded it bigtime.
It looks nice out today. It would be a nice day to ride. By the time I get out of the office though, it is already dark. Daylight savings time is in effect.
I have been feeling really shitty lately and I've been taking it out on everybody around me. I've been mean, especially to my parents. I'm frustrated and pissed off. I haven't been getting much of anything accomplished at work or at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home