Monday, November 01, 2004

Nose Candy

This past Thursday night I decided that I finally needed to finish a paper that I have been working on. It was already long overdue. I have not been wanting to do it or any HW for my Calc. class. I have just been putting it all off. I know that I'm falling behind and getting into that all too familiar groove.
I have been fiending weed for a while now and I was so close to needing something to fill some type of void in me. I needed a pick me up or an escape from this reality that I have been stuck in. I felt like I was going to go crazy.
I was so close to calling one of my friends up to go cop a 20 sack but I didn't. Instead I went to my stash of meds that I still have from 2 years ago. I have a whole bottle of methylphenidate and I decided that I would feel good if I broke it up and snorted a 20mg capsule. I did it and it definately gave me a high. I also was able to sit down and finish my paper. I stayed up till 4:30am doing just that. I also snorted 1 more capsule in that time. I have to admit it did feel good. It also got me excited about going out this weekend as I planned to take a few hits during the course of Saturday night.
Saturday night rolls around and I did a line before I left for the city to meet up with one of my boys. It made me jittery on the train and just nervous. I brought 3 more pills with me. I swallowed 2 more throughout the course of the night.
It was a good night but I realized one thing. This pill is not the answer I am looking for. Nor is any other drug. I resolved to flush down the toilet all those meds I have stored. I haven't done it yet but I will be doing it.
I take such good care of my body and health. I don't need to be fucking that up with any type of crap.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "Tsunami": Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about mlm. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, mlm check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home