Monday, September 27, 2004

Rider

I gave "Genine" a ride on the motorcycle yesterday. I met up with her in Queens for a movie and then I took her for a ride. She was really enthusiastic about the ride but a little scared as well. I went slow on a couple of streets and then headed over to the parkway to give her a taste of highway riding. She loved it but she was a little shaken up and visibly scared when I pulled her helmet off when I dropped her home. It was cool having her on the back though.
Her friend, "Kim" asked "Genine" if I would give her a ride too. I definately will cuz "Kim" is hot. I have to figure out how to work this without getting the other one jealous. That's probably not possible.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "Tsunami" ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about Rider . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse sportive click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse sportive !

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devo complimentarmi con te "Tsunami" per questo bellissimo blog! Veramente pieno di informazioni! Forse potrebbe interessarti dare un'occhiata al mio sito che contiene informazioni su scommesse ... se ti interessano scommesse è il sito che fa per te!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello "Tsunami" ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse . Only scommesse !

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations "Tsunami" for the post about Rider . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about scommesse calcio and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the scommesse calcio subject you cannot find anything better!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "Tsunami": Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about lotto. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, lotto check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "Tsunami": Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about global1. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, global1 check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home