Friday, July 30, 2004

Tiger is gone.

My dad told me on Tuesday that Tiger, my grandparents dog, passed away on Sunday. He didn't tell me then because Sunday was my birthday. He was about 13 years old. He was a mutt, half doberman. He was a great dog.
I brought him home with my grandfather in a cloth bag, that's how tiny he was. My grandfather would always say that he was my dog. In a way he was eventhough I would only see him once a year when I visited India. We have a nuclear family and my grandfather's family and his younger brother's family share a house. I used to call them both grandfather. The grandfather I am speaking about is the younger brother. Tiger was his dog. He passed away some years back. Tiger was sad after that. When my grandfather passed away 2 years ago Tiger was devastated. He stopped eating. He was their dog. It was tough on him.
He will be missed. I wish I was there when he went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home