Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Beautiful day- I'm stuck in the office.

Is this what life is going to be like?  Slog during the week in an office with no sight of the outside world and then hope that the two day weekend will bring you good weather so that you can enjoy that little time you have off?  Well, last weekend was a bust.  It has been raining here in NY for the past week and a half and the past weekend was a washout.  This weekend better be good.  It's not like I can rely on the weather forecast because if you check it any more that 1 day in advance then it is never accurate and will most definately change.
I can't stay stuck in the office all week while the weather is so nice outside.  This is the best time to be out in NY and I am stuck in the fucking office with the only thing to look forward to being the two weekend.  Fuck.
I also have to deal with my boss who is a moody jackass.   Maybe he'll be in a good mood and maybe he won't.  It's all relative... to what, I don't know.  I also hate how you have to practically kiss his ass to keep him happy and keep you in his good graces.  I see my coworkers prancing into this office to shoot the shit with him everyday just so they are on his good side.  I can't do it everyday.  Talking to him is draining.  He is my fucking boss.  You never know when he will flip out.  Talking to someone like that is never fun.  One minute you are cracking a joke and the next he is going hysterical over something that is totally out of your control but he needs to scream about.  Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home