Friday, July 30, 2004

Drinks

I went out to Queens last night to meet up with a girl I met a few weeks back and a friend of mine.  I met this girl accidentally.  I was out riding and got a call from my friend a few weeks back.  This was after I had just gotten my bike so I decided to meet up with him to show it to him.  I rode over to visit him in Queens and we had a brew.  With him was a friend of his who he knew from back in the day.  She seemed nice and I was a little attracted to her.  The three of us met up for drinks again on a Thursday night after 2 weeks and she peeked my interest level a little bit.  My friend is a character.  He saw we had some chemistry and has been urging both of us to hook up.  I met up with her last night.  My friend came by for a little bit and then left.  This girl is nice but I just don't think she is the type I am looking for.  Also, I'm only mildly attracted to her.  I said that I would like to go see the Yankees game with her on Saturday as she has tickets, however I don't think that I should go because I don't want to string her along.  Also, she is going with a bunch of her friends and I don't want to feel out of place.  If my friend comes along though, then it won't be so much a date and we can just go catch the game and enjoy it.  I will see how many tickets she has if she calls me today.  If there is just one for me then I think I will not go. 
Well, at least I don't have to add another tally to the Missed Opportunities list.  I did see where a possible relationship might go and found that it was lacking. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home