Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gossip blogs and Tumblr

I've been on a rampage everyday, checking fervently all the celebrity gossip sites and "booby" blogs.  Not really sure why exactly but I think it has a little to do with the level of boredom and the level of horniness I'm experiencing.  They are utterly trash; the equivalent of standing in the checkout line at the grocery store and perusing the National Enquirer.  In all honesty though, looking at a nice pair of tanned celebrity boobies on the screen makes my day a little warmer and the summer seem a little less far away.
I check these sites on a daily basis:
I found the photo below on another blogging site called Tumblr.  Most of the blogs I've seen there are comprised of a collection of photos, or short clips.  The blogs themselves have a nice clean look to them.  Here's one I was looking at:  http://hrrrthrrr.tumblr.com/
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home