Monday, March 10, 2008

Early to Rise...

Set the alarm last night with the glorious intention of waking up this Monday morning for a little 6:30am yoga.  Little did I realize that because we jumped an hour ahead due to daylight savings time yesterday, that in actuality I was planning to wake up at the ungodly hour of 5:30am.  Needless to say, 2 snooze button hits into my morning aspirations I turned off the alarm altogether and overslept well into the morning.  I've yet to have my morning coffee.  Tomorrow I'll try again but at a time much more suitable to my sleep habits.  I'll go for 7:30am tomorrow, and no snooze bar.  The snooze bar is the bane of my existence. 
Ahhhhh...there it is...some apple cinnamon cereal and a cup of freshly brewed coffee (half&half, no sugar).  Is there anything better in the morning? 
Now a little update on all that is the Magibon:
Jesskah reports from http://www.alivenotdead.com/jesskah/The+Magibon+Phenomenon-profile-101264.html that "Magibon has become so popular in Japan that Gyao (a Japanese internet/TV broadcasting company) invited her to come to Tokyo to work with them. Their YouTube message says something along the lines of 'We saw your comment on YouTube about wanting to visit Japan. If you are interested in appearing on Gyao, we would like to make a Magibon show. We'll await your reply on YouTube.' "
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home