Monday, May 09, 2005

Moving

I went out to Jersey with my cousin on Saturday night. We got up early Sunday morning and moved all his stuff to his new apartment in Queens. The new place he's got is awesome. It has a great view and a great location right near Austin St.
We didn't finish until late at night. I spent the night there so we could return the Uhaul truck in the morning at 7am. We were out of his building by 6:30am. I have not woken up that early on a weekday in a long time. I usually role out of bed around 8ish. It was wierd seeing people up that early, kids going to school, shops opening up, all while I was constantly letting out massive yawns.
I didn't get to finish my Statistics assignment which is due this evening. I'm going to ask to take a half day so I can go to the college and work on it. This was supposed to be an introductory class. The professor is making it way too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home