Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Unable to concentrate

I just can't seem to get anything done right here and now. I'm home today, because I have a paper to work on, and several other assignments. I just can't seem to get much work done. What is it that makes me just not want to apply myself for even the shortest amount of time? If I can't even do that, I start to wonder how I will be able to accomplish anything worthwhile in my life. There's so many things to do and I have such a good opportunity to do them. I just can't bring myself to get anything done.
The sad thing is if I put my mind to it and concentrated I would be able to finish everything I need to in a matter of a day or two. Then just imagine the possibilities for what I could do with my time after that.
I've just been dipping into my saving account for the past couple of months. I need to start applying myself and make some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home