Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bachelor Party


Went to Montreal Canada this past weekend for my buddy's bachelor party. There were about 11 of us who drove up there from New York. What a great city. Women are beautiful and nice and there's plenty to do - casual activities as well as much more sordid affairs.

Friday night was quite a night. I met two girls at the bar and after an hour or so as my group was getting ready to leave, I invited the girls with us to the strip club. After a little more bar hopping, some more beers, and plenty of shots, they were ready to hit it up. They were amused at the least. I ended up driving them home to their apartment and spent some of the night with my new friend.

I have to say I really liked this girl. It's not often that you find someone that you are attracted to and that you find intellectually stimulating. I've started talking to her over email since I got back from Montreal. Maybe there's something there???

2 Comments:

Blogger teahouse said...

Hey, sounds great! I love Montreal as well - it's a lovely and clean city. So did anything happen with the 2 girls who went to the strip club with you guys?

8:49 PM  
Blogger "Tsunami" said...

Hmmmm, I went back to their place and hooked up with the blond. hehe. I really liked her and got her email address to keep in touch.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home