Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend in Montreal


I took a chance and told my French Canadian friend who I just met 3 weeks ago that I wanted to see her again. After a little convincing she accepted and invited me up to Montreal. I arrived on Friday and checked into my hotel in the afternoon. Oddly enough I was never nervous about going up there on a whim having had just a brief encounter with this girl once before. I waited at the hotel bar for her to arrive and played a couple of games of pool. In she walked about an hour later. Good thing that I had access to alcholol to calm the nerves down otherwise waiting that long would have wreaked havoc on me. I was relieved when I saw her as she looked better than I had remembered. Her welcoming smile ushered in the start to the weekend and kept me calm and feeling good all weekend long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home