Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Movie Makin'

I spent some of my day helping out a friend of mine who is making a short comedy sketch.  It is to be about 8 minutes when edited and done and he hopes he will have enough ideas and viewers that he will continue with it to make a web-series.  It's mildly entertaining comedy to say the least but I wanted to be a part of it because I have never been a part of a short or film in any way before.  It's interesting to see how the camera, actors, script, and scenery blend together to create a final product.  I held the boom microphone over the actors to capture their audio while we were recording on the street and I recorded some voice overs.  It's nothing at all but I wanted to see what the whole filming process is like.
It makes me want to write something that is worth making a short or a film from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home