Monday, February 09, 2009

Been a long time...

So long it has been since I posted here last.  So much has happened, mostly good, mostly good.
I'm once again stuck in a bubble of confusion as to how to proceed with my professional career.  I've been presented with an opportunity for work and to start my own business but I have not secured the contract yet and am thus stuck in limbo.  The state of the economy has finally struck me directly as I'm finding it hard to secure new business.  People are reluctant to spend and invest money at this time. 

My semester starts next week.  I've been looking forward to the start of my classes, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.  I finished up last semester real strong with great grades.  I've found fulfillment in the learning process.  I'm taking 12 credits and should get my degree after finishing up my remaining 6 credits over the summer session.  That means that by the end of August I should have my degree, finally.

I started taking Adderall in October and it has helped me tremendously with concentration, focus, and drive.  I've reached an age where I'm mature enough to take the medication properly.  I understand the intricacies of the medication in respect to how it works and how my body responds to it.  That was always a problem in the past. 
A surge of ambition has arrived.  Actually, it was always there, I was just not able to harness it. 

The coming months will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home