Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Memorial Day Weekend

Had a nice weekend. Nothing special. Actually, OK, it wasn't that great. I spent my Monday off doing nothing. I didn't do anything. Just sat around and watched bad TV. I didn't even go to the video store to pick up some good movies to watch. I just sat there and watched the bland shows and rerun movies.
I actually ended up going to the office for a couple of hours. Do you believe that? We have a great long weekend and I somehow have to go to the office.
Well, it is Tuesday morning and I don't want to really do anything here at work. I would just like to leave and take a trip down to somewhere warm and not come back. I can't even enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. I am stuck in an office where the temperature is freezing. They keep us in a constant state of uncomfortableness. In the winter it is too warm and in the summer it is too cold. Actually it is the A/C system that we can't figure out. OK, there is no "they". "They" are actually just as miserable as the rest of us. That is of some consolation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home